embed/install font

Brad Borch brad at activadesign.com
Mon Jul 18 13:11:58 EDT 2005

Mark,

>  I put the installer created by IC into a custom
> property in my rev app.  My rev app spits out the installer

Thanks for the pointer. I've done a fair bit of work in Director, Flash,
etc. A long time ago I did Hypercard work. I'm sure with a little bit of
guidance I'll get "custom properties," but if you could just point me to
a brief explanation of how this works and how to "suck up" and "spit
out" (as I've heard the process referred to in some posts) something
like another file or executable, I'd appreciate it.

Brad