Revolution unbooted

Seamus Brady seamus at corvideon.ie
Tue Jul 12 12:57:10 EDT 2005

Hi

Please excuse my intrusion. I have been lurking around the edge of the
runrev community for a little while. I have been playing around with
runrev on windows/linux and I am very impressed. I really think this
product could have some potential in my business.

I have a small query though

Can anybody comment on the stability of a runrev app (connected through
ODBC to SQL Server)  running on a linux/windows box for many many days
without rebooting? Are memory leaks a problem? I am looking into
developing something for a client which could potential be left running
for a considerable number of days.

All help gratefully appreciated :) Please free to email me privately if
you have any specific advice that may be OT on the list.

Regards

Seamus Brady

--
seamus brady