Need a revolution Consultant/mentor

peter andonian pandonian at mindspring.com
Mon Jul 11 00:43:24 EDT 2005

I am a new runtime revolution user looking for a consultant to help
me design and build software to run my manufacturing business.  My
company manufactures lawn mower accessories (you can see our products
at http://www.acceleratorindustries.com/ ).  We are located in
Bellevue, Washington.  I have a good deal of experience programming
in Hypercard, and have done enough dabbling in revolution to feel
comfortable with the environment and the transcript language.  I need
someone who would like to work with me on an ongoing basis, and who I
would be personally compatible with.  I would like to set up a system
using runtime as a front end to a database.  If you are interested
please call me or reply off list (I am not currently subscribed to
the general list).
Peter Andonian
425-562-3013