screen position

Paul Salyers ps1 at softseven.org
Sun Jul 17 17:12:23 EDT 2005

I found a problem with Rev.

this below code open my stack to the screen width X height.

on preOpenStack
   -- get users screen size -- left,top,width,height

   put the screenrect into tScreenSize

   -- *Note: screenrect is the working size of the window NOT including
borders.
   -- For this reason we set the parameters as follows.

   set itemDel to ","
   put item 3 of tScreenSize into tWidth
   put item 4 of tScreenSize into tHeight
   set the rect of this stack to 2,28,tWidth-2,tHeight-4
   go to card 1
end preOpenStack

BUT

when I change screen displays, from 1024 X 768 to 800 X 600 the program
migrated to different locations.

I like to know how to keep my fields in the same locations of the screen
proportional.

EX:

1024 X 768 -Screen

[My Field] will stay centered on 800 X 600 screen.

Can this be done.

Paul Salyers
PS1 - Senior Rep.
PS1 at softseven.org