Resizing images

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Sun Jul 17 04:36:13 EDT 2005

Bonjour André,

I think you do not need a plugin.
If I understand correctly, get only one image (the wider one) and set
the rect of your image to the screenRect.
Note that this can lead to the image being distorted.
If you are interested in images, proportional resizing, etc. you
could have a look at my "How to store images" tutorial.
Access it with Tutorials Picker (available on Rev Online - user: So
Smart Software) or download it from my website.

Best Regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.

Le 17 juil. 05 à 10:21, André Rombauts a écrit :

> Is there a plugin to allow images resizing inside a running
> application? The
> purpose is to use the same image for various screen sizes? Storing
> different
> images  according to the various screen sizes would be space
> consuming.

So Smart Software

Phone        33 (0)1 43 31 77 62
Mobile        33 (0)6 20 74 50 86