Quartam Reports, day late, dime short

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Fri Jul 15 10:08:51 EDT 2005

On Jul 15 2005, at 13:09, Jon wrote:

> I know nothing about Jan or the product, but sometimes the knee jerk
> reaction on this list is "if you don't have something nice to say,
> don't say anything".  I'm not sure that is really in anyone's best
> interest.

Hi Jon

I think that people object not to the content of the raised comments,
but to the tone of them (at least that was my reaction). Simply saying
"Why didn't you incorporate feature..." instead of "I demand a
feature..." goes a long way towards a nice and cool atmosphere on a
list.

greetings
Björnke

--

http://contest.wecode.org
Now running: the first ChatRev coding contest!