Third party Patch Manager

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Fri Jul 15 09:15:24 EDT 2005

Hi Jim,

Your idea is a good idea, but is it to us to make for free Rev job
that they asked us to pay for?
;-)
As for the patches I write:

. They test the running version in order to tell if the patch is
applicable.
. They test if the patch has been already applied or not.
. They save the current stack as <stack name old> in order to let the
user reverse the process if needed.
. They apply the patch only when all conditions have been filled.

Can I do more?

Finally, a *Third party patch manager* makes me feel weird...

Best Regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.
So Smart Software

Phone        33 (0)1 43 31 77 62