Quartam Reports, day late, dime short

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Thu Jul 14 22:58:57 EDT 2005

Paul,

Saying you don't mean to be disrespectful doesn't make it so. Flaming
Jan repeatedly on-list immediately after a product release is quite
disrespectful.

Here's a suggestion. Make a feature request. Buy a copy of Quartam to
support development. See if lots of other Rev users also want the
feature. Watch it get implemented.

Please be finished with the trite remarks about frosting on cakes,
missed deadlines and your individual needs, and try a professional
approach. Otherwise you are more than likely just going to be tuned
out.

- Brian