arcadeEngine

Malte Brill revolution at derbrill.de
Thu Jul 14 19:39:25 EDT 2005

Hi all!

Thanks for your warm feedback on arcadeEngine. I´m really happy to read
it. :-)

For all you who are interested: I will be available for Q&A this sunday
19.30 CET on Björnkes chatRev

< http://chatrev.bjoernke.com >

If you have any questions regarding ArcadeEngine, I encourage you to
visit the support forum at

http://www.derbrill.com/arcadeengine/forum

So you won´t be let alone with your questions. :-) If you use
ArcadeEngine and do cool stuff with it you can also post links to show
your work there. I have many plans on improving the library, and as it
is actually the code base I use in all of my games I can assure you
that there will be updates over time. If you are missing anything in
the library I encourage you to come to the forum and request a feature.

The time for the chatrev in seconds is: 1121621400

  So if you write this in the messagebox you should get your local time:

convert "1121621400" to internet date;put it

Thanks again for your warm feedback!

Malte