Script local

Muaadh salih ms1 at soas.ac.uk
Thu Jul 14 12:24:38 EDT 2005

In the course notes notes of  BRIGHAM YOUNG UNIVERSITY   they refer
to a "Script-local" variable in Revolution Transcript language.  This
is a very welcome advance so
  that we are not stuck between a variable that is shared  by every
handler  in the
  stack ( global) or a one that that is specific to one and only one handler.
A script -local ( as I expect it ) is shared by the script  elements
( button, field ...)
I could not find any reference to it in the dictionary or any other
documentation .
Are they correct in this ?! Any help in this matter ?!!
many thanks

--

All the best

Muaadh Salih
SOAS
Department of Near & Middle Eastern Studies
Tel . +44 (0)2078984354