how to pause a song??? please help

Jon jbondy at sover.net
Wed Jul 13 20:03:13 EDT 2005

Ban:

Feel free to contact me off list if you want to pursue this just between
the two of us.

You could take JLBPlayer and make the following changes to do what you want:

1) make the stack/window taller;
2) put nine buttons or fields on the taller window
3) create a MouseUp handler for each button.  Each handler plays one of
the nine audio files, using the same code that I use to load and play audio.

:)

Jon