maximizing the stack/card

Jon jbondy at sover.net
Wed Jul 13 13:22:36 EDT 2005

Richard:

"It does a reliable job of accounting for the OS X Dock in all positions
and sizes I've tested, and seems to do well with the Task Bar on Windows
in all sizes I've tested on.  I haven't tested with a placement on the
sides, but since it's using system calls for this I'd be surprised if it
didn't also do that one well; if not then yes, that would be a bug."

My point is that does NOT do a good job on my computer.  End of
statement. It reserves space for a task bar that is not visible (auto
hiding); and it does so along the wrong axis (vertical rather than
horizontal).

I think this is a bug.  I'll BZ it now.

Jon