ResizeStack help, please

Jon jbondy at sover.net
Wed Jul 13 10:41:16 EDT 2005

Eric:

Thanks for the help.

First off, I'm not smart enough to "name my own messages", so that's
right out <grin>!

I fiddled and I fiddled and after a while it just started working.  I
have no idea what I did to make it work.  I was using a beta version of
Constellation at one point, and then switched back to the Rev editors,
but it is all a huge blur at this point.

The good news: it works now.  The bad news: I have no idea what went wrong.

Oh, well.  Sigh.  Life goes on.

:)

Jon