building an audio player

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Tue Jul 12 14:26:54 EDT 2005

HI,
Ban Nguyen, could you do us all a favor and EDIT your text a little
before replying? --

1. Try and trim most of the quoted and viewed posts in your responses
- cut it back to the essence where we can pick up the thread. Many
people are on digests and to have so much unneeded verbiage could be
considered rude.

2. If you must quote large bodies of text, then please put your new
response up at the top of the email message.

3. This is what your posts look like to Eudora users in their mail browsers: