pause, rew and forwad an audio

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Tue Jul 12 08:37:47 EDT 2005

Grrrr.

Well, first of all I didn't easily find playRate when I was searching
for info for my first response. I realize what I did; I did a Filter
on Objects for the word "player" rather than searching objects for
the word "player." Now, I've gotten into that habit because: (a)
searching is too slow; and (b) it brings up way more than I want to
know.

The old docs had a much more useful feature that somehow got left out
in the "upgrade" to the new design (which I do like in many ways). It
is still described in the present docs but no longer accurate:

  To see a list of messages that can be sent to a player as a result
of user actions or internal Revolution events, open the "Transcript
Language Dictionary" page of the main Documentation window, and
choose "Player Messages" from the Show menu at the top. To see a list
of all the properties a player can have, choose "Player Properties"
from the Show menu.

I miss that.