Transfering stack between WinXP and MacOS9

jbv jbv.silences at Club-Internet.fr
Mon Jul 11 06:04:15 EDT 2005

Nope, the file name is very straightforward : Demo.rev
(actually the same name as the original MacOS9 stack).

However, I'm wondering : the stack on WinXP has been
configured (via the "Standalone application settings" menu)
before being saved as a standalone (of course, it's the
source code that I'm trying to transfer)... Could it be the
origin of the problem ?

Thanks,
JB