Transfering stack between WinXP and MacOS9

xbury.cs at clearstream.com xbury.cs at clearstream.com
Mon Jul 11 05:49:56 EDT 2005

Any illegal file name characters (:) in the name maybe?

just a thought...

On 11/07/2005 11:53:33 use-revolution-bounces wrote:
>Hi list,
>
>I'm facing a problem for the 1st time :
>I have a stack built on MacOS9 which I transfered
>safely to WinXP (zipped file via ftp). After improving
>a few thing on Win, I'd like to transfer it back on OS9.
>But whatever method I try, I get the message "stack
>corrupted" when opening it on Mac...
>Both versions of the stack (Mac & Win) feature the
>same number of bytes, and it still opens OK on Win...
>
>Such stack transfer is something I've done for years,
>either with MC or Rev stacks...
>
>Any clue ?
>Thanks,
>JB

Visit us at http://www.clearstream.com

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Internet communications are not secure and therefore Clearstream
International does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of
this message.

legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are
not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or
any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is
prohibited and may be unlawful. Any views expressed in this e-mail are
those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically
states them to be the views of Clearstream International or of any of
its affiliates or subsidiaries.

END OF DISCLAIMER