Printing script problem

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Sun Jul 10 22:51:22 EDT 2005

Jim you can also do it by script:
Make a button in another stack with a field for the script and then put
the script into that field and print the card of that stack that the
field is on:

on mouseUp
put the script of card "TheScript" into lmyscript
put lmyscript into field "TheScriptToPrint"
print card "WhereTheScriptFieldIs" -- or print the coordinates of the
field etc.
end mouseUp

HTH

Tom

On Jul 8, 2005, at 8:31 AM, Ken Ray wrote:

>> What's the secret to printing out a script? I've sent it now to two
>> different HP printers (from the script editor,  File -> Print
>> Script... and
>> in portrait and landscape and anytime there is a color change, the
>> words
>> overwrite themselves (in other words, useless).
>
> Jim, this is a known bug that's logged in Bugzilla... hopefully it
> will be
> fixed the next time around. Until then, there are two methods - Eric's
> (copy
> and paste somewhere else), or use Alex Rice's MLXEditor to use some
> other
> application (like Notepad, TextPad, etc.) as your script editor and
> print it
> from there.
>

> Ken Ray
> Sons of Thunder Software
> Email: kray at sonsothunder.com

Macintosh PowerBook G-4 OSX 10.3.9, OS 9.2.2, 1.25 GHz, 512MB RAM, Rev
2.6

Advanced Media Group
Eagle Works Art & Sculpture
Semantic Compaction Systems