documentation mini-bug

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Sun Jul 10 22:09:49 EDT 2005

Jon wrote:

> So.  Is this a bug?

The fact that they are grayed out ?  I doubt it  - most likely, as
someone guessed, it's a problem on the server, or communicating with the
server. Or the tech writer is going through the webnotes and temporarily
locked out access. Or some other temporary issue that (by Sod's Law) had
to happen the day we discussed it. (Or maybe it happened because too
many people tried to get simultaneous write access and we hit an
untested part of the web site :-)

If it's still a problem by this time tomorrow, I'll worry about it - and
report it if it's still not working again.

Or did you mean "Is my bad memory a bug ?" - definitely yes.:-)

-- Alex.