Searchable Database from all mail messages

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Sun Jul 10 16:11:17 EDT 2005

Hi Alejandro;

I searched for Tejada in the mailing lists:

. Google: 0.07 seconds and 824 results.
. Gname: 0.002371 seconds and 606 results.

BTW I wonder about this difference :-)
As for me I think it's fast enough...
Note: Mail Archive does not indicate any time...

Le 10 juil. 05 à 21:39, Alejandro Tejada a écrit :

> Google is fast and handy but i suspect that
> it's possible to search faster these archives
> if they are stored locally, on a CD or Hard Disk.

Best Regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.
So Smart Software

Phone        33 (0)1 43 31 77 62