What About Newbies

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Sat Jul 9 22:47:02 EDT 2005

Tom....

May I humbly suggest you buy my book, "Revolution: Software at the
Speed of Thought" from the Rev storefront? I think it is aimed at the
entry-level to early mid-level user (at least that's its intent).

That said, your statement of the problem you're trying to solve,
unless I'm misreading it, misues the word "simply." Setting up a
database is non-trivial and not for beginners. OTOH, if what you mean
is a stack with a bunch of cards containing text that you can display
as needed or randomly, that's a piece of cake.