Remotes - the new, exciting alternative to Externals.

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Sat Jul 9 19:16:20 EDT 2005

On Jul 10 2005, at 00:51, Alex Tweedly wrote:

> But I can see it might be a good topic to prepare more material about,
> and then schedule some time to have a pre-arranged "chat" session
> about it. So if Bjornke doesn't mind us hi-jacking a time slot on his
> chat server, we could just pick an evening (or other time) and all get
> on the chat session to talk about it.

come as you are :)
the chat is free for anyone, but if you want to make something
"official" just name a date and time to me, and i'll announce it...
I'd rather not have more then one event per evening, and i think next
friday is (hopefully) the announcement for the winners of the advanced
contest, and the sunday in a week is taken too (more on that on
wednesday).

greetings
Bjoernke

--

http://contest.wecode.org
Now running: the first ChatRev coding contest!