documentation mini-bug

Derek Bump webmaster at dreamscapesoftware.com
Sat Jul 9 11:21:44 EDT 2005

Dennis Brown wrote:
> The point is that there is a good system in place for the independent
> members of this list to discuss their problems, find a logical cause
> and do something about it --fix the program, fix the misconception,
> make a formal bug report in due time after reflecting on the  situation
> and performing tests, and at times even providing patches  to the IDE.

I agree with you on this (and everything else you wrote) as well.  This
list is a user-based forum that happens to be monitored by the folks at
RunRev.  The responsibility is still ours for utilizing BZ to attempt to
get the issues we regard as high priority fixed.

I just wanted to bring up the point that many companies often make the
mistake of not utilizing all forums to fix bugs or implement enhancements.

The folks at RunRev do in fact react to what we say in here.  I can
remember on many occasions getting an email from Heather in regards to
the comments I've posted on the list but never in BZ.

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software