PODCASTING WITH RUNREV

Derek Bump webmaster at dreamscapesoftware.com
Sat Jul 9 10:52:23 EDT 2005

Bill wrote:
> -- It looks like an "all in one" program for making PodCasts would be a
> viable project.

:) First rule of developing software is you don't tell everyone about
your ideas unless your 100% sure you can't do it yourself.

It's a great idea.  Personally I've never understood Podcasting.  IMHO
it sounds to me like nothing more than an MP3 copied to an iPod.  To do
this I would say look into the following...

Can you record a MP3 with QuickTime utilizing the EnhancedQT External.
If not, can you convert an AIFF or WAV file to MP3 or Apple Lossless
utilizing the EnhancedQT External.  If you can do that, you've solved
90% of the problem.  The rest, as you said, would be the RSS feed.

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software