message box problem

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Sat Jul 9 10:05:55 EDT 2005

Hi Jon,

Work perfectly here: the owner of the target is card "Single Line"
which is true since the target is the field where you type.
Restarting Rev, may be without plug-ins open at start-up and any
stack open might help you to find where is the dysfunction.
But I don't think it's in the Rev IDE but elsewhere in "third
parties" products.. as your own open stacks :-)

Le 9 juil. 05 à 15:59, Jon a écrit :

> I've not used the message box much before. I just tried to enter a
> phrase ("the owner of the target"), to see what its value was.  I
> probably am using the MB incorrectly, but in any event, I can only
> type one word before the keyboard stops working: if I try to type
> "the owner of..." I only see "the"; if I try to type "owner of...."
> I only see "owner"; if I try to type "the owner of..." I only see
> ""the".

Best Regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.
So Smart Software