recOnline Viewer

sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Sat Jul 9 00:04:20 EDT 2005

At 1:46 PM -0700 7/8/05, Mark Wieder wrote:
>Just curious, though - don't you have a hard time selecting invisible
>or off-screen objects without it? Seems rather like trying to pilot a
>plane without instruments to me. It's a handy way for me to know what
>stacks *are* in memory, so I can close them before running into the
>dreaded error message about a stack by that name already existing.

Nope. I usually use a naming scheme so I know what to name cds or stacks, View
in the menubar has 'Show invisible Objects', and I use the message box for lots
of things. Once or twice a day I might use the App Browser but
usually not more.

That's one of the things I like about Rev - it's extremely flexible.

ciao,
sims