recOnline Viewer

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Fri Jul 8 16:46:46 EDT 2005

sims-

Friday, July 8, 2005, 11:19:03 AM, you wrote:

s> When I "Close and Remove From Memory" the App Browser
s> pops up even if I hadn't opened it during that session.

s> I'd like to have the option for that not to happen...as I rarely use it.

Ah - got it. That's a different issue from what I was thinking of.

Just curious, though - don't you have a hard time selecting invisible
or off-screen objects without it? Seems rather like trying to pilot a
plane without instruments to me. It's a handy way for me to know what
stacks *are* in memory, so I can close them before running into the
dreaded error message about a stack by that name already existing.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net