recOnline Viewer

sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Fri Jul 8 10:37:55 EDT 2005

At 3:33 PM +0100 7/8/05, David Burgun wrote:
>I just tested it and the App Browser does open as you say! This must
>be new, cos on the last version I swear you had to open it each time
>the app was launched.

Just to prove that you cannot make everyone happy...   ;-)

I dislike having the App Browser opening. I usually never use the
App Browser. Now I have to close the thing all the time. I am guessing
that there isn't a preference for keeping it closed and I might have to
muck around in the rev_ code. Argh.

Can anyone point me to a preference for keeping it closed unless
I want to open it myself?

ciao,
sims