revDeleteFolder and Lessons Learned..

Wouter wouter.abraham at scarlet.be
Fri Jul 8 07:27:36 EDT 2005

Hi all,

Why patch revDeleteFolder with revDeleteFolderXXX?

Why not patch this backscript in a different way?
Like adding a param (and adapting the handler) :

  on revDeleteFolder pSrcFolder pWithoutWarning

which only will run in stealth mode if the pWithoutWarning is
explecitely set to true.
(of course you must refrain from turning it on the first time you use
it during development)
Older apps will still be able to use it, but only in warning mode.

Greetings,
Wouter