Resize label boundin 3d box

rev at armbase.com rev at armbase.com
Fri Jul 8 04:40:06 EDT 2005

Hi All
I have a button with the following script that changes the details of a label.

on mouseUp
  set the text of field CustomLabel to field LabelNewName
  set the textsize of field CustomLabel to field LabelNewTextsize
  set the height of field CustomLabel to field LabelNewHeight
  set the width of field CustomLabel to field LabelNewWidth
end mouseUp

As you can see it is resizeing the label font and heigh/width. However the 3D
box only surrounds the text. I would like the 3D label box to be resizeable
(for uniformity) to the heigt/width and  not just surround the text, then I can
incorporate an alignment section into the script.

I cant find anything in the doc's or on the google search-list that fits the
bill.

Anyone know how to make the bounding box bigger than the text? IE the size of
the labelbox?

All the best
bob