Making Revolution faster using dimensioned arrays

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Fri Jul 8 01:13:17 EDT 2005

An array object could have any number of methods to draw itself and
any number of methods to calculate itself. I imagine a spreadsheet
would be one (perhaps the favored) visual representation. But some
arrays don't need a visual presence.

SO we might have an array object that does pretty much what the
current one does and a fastArray or an integerIndexedArray object
that sub-classes array and defines properties for indexing that
override the default and provides some method of calculation in an
override as well.

Not trying to be an architect here, just thinking out loud.

Dan