mark cards by finding -- a problem

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Jul 7 22:40:24 EDT 2005

On 7/7/05 8:34 PM, Timothy Miller wrote:

>> I just checked out the possibility that somehow the script inserted an
>> invisible character into the variable. The number of characters in the
>> variable patientName is as it should be.

Hm. So the text is okay. You could try setting a breakpoint in the
handler and walking through it in the debugger to make sure the command
is actually executing. That's about all I can think of. (Although if
you've already tried the command from the message box, you already know
it executed.) If it works in other stacks but not in this one, then
there has to be something different about this stack.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com