Setting fonts

Marielle Lange M.Lange at ed.ac.uk
Thu Jul 7 18:30:19 EDT 2005

>Strangely, though, in the recent thread about changing text size in a
>field, preserving relative sizes of styled text, I came across the same
>thing, where changing the textSize of a field affected only the
>unstyled text before a block of styled text, but not the unstyled text
>after....

>However, the problem went away, without me doing anything about it, and
>from the test just now, seems to be staying away. This must be a bug,
>so worth bugzilla-ing, but if it's intermittent, it'll be a bitch to
>solve...

Feel free to check out the presentation styler palette:

go stack url
"http://revolution.lexicall.org/stacks/education/tools_plugins/presentationstyler.rev"

I played with text formatting the way you suggest... I vaguely remember I came
across the same problem and I believe I came up with a satisfactory "work
around".

Marielle

http://revolution.lexicall.org/wiki/
Wiki of the revolution in education community