mark cards by finding -- a problem

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Thu Jul 7 16:16:49 EDT 2005

Hi Timothy,

Obviously you are coming from HyperCard...
With Rev there are no "bg" fields (neither card fields) but only fields.
Check the topics section in the docs named "Groups and Backgrounds"
It might help you to understand how Rev handles "bgs"... which do not
exist with Rev ;-)
That's the reason why your script does not work.

Best Regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.
So Smart Software

Phone        33 (0)1 43 31 77 62