is it me?

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Thu Jul 7 00:10:29 EDT 2005

> It seems that buttons of style default do not give any visual
> indication that they're being pressed in Tiger, even with the
> autoHilite set to true.
>
> Have any of you seen this?

Checking this with a dialog in Safari containing one normal button &
one default, this is what I get:
with no mouse-click, default button pulses blue, other button just grey
hold down mouse button on default button - pulsing stops
hold down mouse button on other button - blue color leaves default
button and moves to other button, but does not pulse.

In Rev, the blue color does not leave the default button when another
button is clicked, and the pulsing does not stop while clicked. Apart
from these, OS X seems to allow for almost no feedback itself, so I'm
not sure it is really a Rev problem.

Cheers,
Sarah