Managing substacks - best way?

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Wed Jul 6 15:06:46 EDT 2005

Jim,

If you're doing this in the IDE, there's a very simple way to do it.

Open up the Main stack with the substack you want to 'move'.

Open up the stack you want to 'move it to.'

Open the prop editor for the substack to be moved. Select the new stack
as the Main stack. Save the new stack. Now QUIT Rev (don't save the orig
Main stack) and relaunch, open the new stack and you will see the
substack there. By quitting Rev, you won't have problems with namespace
conflicts or the IDE getting 'confused' over which stack is where.

HTH,

Chipp