Setting fonts

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Wed Jul 6 12:08:20 EDT 2005

I just tried exactly what you described, and it worked just as it
should. This on OS 10.3.9, G4 powerbook, Rev v2.6.

Strangely, though, in the recent thread about changing text size in a
field, preserving relative sizes of styled text, I came across the same
thing, where changing the textSize of a field affected only the
unstyled text before a block of styled text, but not the unstyled text
after....

However, the problem went away, without me doing anything about it, and
from the test just now, seems to be staying away. This must be a bug,
so worth bugzilla-ing, but if it's intermittent, it'll be a bitch to
solve...

Good luck,

Mark