mySQL database query refreshing

James Spencer jspencer78 at charter.net
Tue Jul 5 21:52:20 EDT 2005

As long as we are talking about mySQL, is there a way to
programatically refresh a database query?  I have a master/detail
form which includes a button to delete the currently selected record
and this works fine insofar as it deletes the record from the
database but the fields and table all still show the record I just
deleted.  I can "manually" refresh s using a button tied to the
refresh SQL action but I would like to force the refresh upon
deletion of the record.  I don't see either a rev command which will
force the tied fields to show the correct data without the additional
user action of clicking another button.

James P. Spencer
Rochester, MN

jspencer78 at charter.net

"Badges??  We don't need no stinkin badges!"