Help!!! Lost Some Stack Data

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Tue Jul 5 16:58:02 EDT 2005

Hi Dave,

I never tested it but you will find on RevNet:
Disassembler stack
Very simple app to convert a MetaCard or RunRev standalone back to
the plain stack: .exe --> .mc
Very preliminary, but it seems to be working: send comments to
sjoerdoptland at s2theatertechniek.nl
Sjoerd Op 't Land
S2 Software
www.s2theatertechniek.nl

Seems for Windows only?

PS. Have you checked your *lost* group in the app browser?

Le 5 juil. 05 à 22:34, David Burgun a écrit :

> I just opened a .rev stack and a major object group that I have
> been working on has disappeared! I really don't fancy putting it
> all in again! I do have a Standalone that had the missing group in
> to, is there anyway to retreive this from the Standalone so I can
> put it back into a .rev file???

Best Regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.
So Smart Software