Scripting conference Groups stack uploaded

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Jul 5 16:50:16 EDT 2005

On 7/4/05 8:45 PM, Ray Stace wrote:

> Returns 7/10/05 2:00 AM in the time zone for Sydney Australia.
> Might not get many 'live' participants at that time ;)­

Unfortuntely, that's the right time for the Aussies. Actually, everyone
who has reported in about the seconds conversion has given the right
time, which I have to say is pretty neat. I will start announcing future
conference times in seconds from now on, I think.

We tried really hard to find a conference time that would accomodate
everyone all around the world. It proved impossible, largely because we
couldn't figure out a way to prevent the earth from rotating. So to fix
this problem, I am working on a little stack called "TimeWarpGadget".
This stack, when completed, will allow you to stop time and attend the
conference at your leisure.

I confess that progress has been very slow. Every time I set a
breakpoint, I drop into the debugger an hour before I started and the
script I'm debugging hasn't been written yet. As soon as I solve this
little glitch, I'll be looking for testers.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com