[ANN][EN][FR] Stacks Picker 1.1 and Encoded Text Picker 1.1

John Ridge ridge11103 at btinternet.com
Tue Jul 5 13:11:06 EDT 2005

Eric,

I *love* the encoded text picker - I have too many thumbs to type HTML
otherwise!

You know the acronym WIBNI? "Wouldn't It Be Nice If..." - something the
developer really doesn't want to hear - but WIBNI you allowed also in
plain-> HTML (does it make sense for URLencode?) the option to change font
size and to select the font... And the fonts could (optionally?) be limited
to a list of "approved" cross-platform fonts.

Thanks again
John