quick dirty ftp transfer?

Alex Shaw alex at harryscollar.com
Mon Jul 4 04:29:11 EDT 2005

hi

I haven't had much time to disect libURL but does anyone know if it is
easy/possible/done to rig up a quick ftp-like transfer between 2 (or
more) stacks using a combo of the libURLftpUploadFile and
libURLDownloadToFile commands?

I just want to take advantage of the ability to send large file easily
between stacks without the hassle of all the other ftp stuff (because i
don't need it and would rather add it to a custom authenticity system),
and obviously i don't really wanna code my own file-chomping scripts :)

regards
alex