design problem: fonts and spacing

Charles Hartman charles.hartman at conncoll.edu
Sun Jul 3 22:43:03 EDT 2005

That's exactly what I needed -- thanks.

I guess I need to shift all my Courier bits to Courier New. I *know*
there's a simple way to do that throughout the stack file -- I'll
work that out.

And then I guess I want to test (on openStack in the main stack) the
platform, and if Palatino is available, use it, and otherwise
something else (perhaps Verdana, though I dislike sans-serif fonts).
This sounds like time for a Property Set, to be shared by all the
cards I've made . . . something else to figure out how to do.
Excellent! (Python and C I know; Transcript I'm just getting into.)

Charles Hartman