Tiger breaks hyperCard?

jeff reynolds fios jeff at siphonophore.com
Sat Jul 2 15:03:23 EDT 2005

Hmm, i just got my new powerbook this week with tiger installed, but
not classic (i think apple has been doing this for at least a year now
since i have had folks say they didnt have classic and i would just
have them load it from their system discs). the powerbook tiger system
discs came with the classic 922 installer on it. i ran it and it
installed a nice new os922 system folder that works great with tiger.
tested my old hypercard standalone app and it worked swimmingly. the
powerbook hard drive was not partitioned and the 922 system folder is
sitting there right next to the osx system folder.

am i missing something here?

Jeffrey Reynolds

On Jul 2, 2005, at 4:51 AM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com