compileIt for revolution?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sat Jul 2 03:11:00 EDT 2005

Alex Tweedly wrote:

Alex, that's a valuable itemization. I've copied it below in its
entirety because it's worth a second read.

Has it been logged as a request to BZ?  It would be great to see those
addressed.

This seems like an opportunity here for someone who's worked
successfully with the SDK to consider teaming up with others to make a
nifty Rev-based IDE specifically for making Rev externals.  By taking
care of all the tedious stuff, it could make crafting externals a lot
more fun -- and you wouldn't have to leave you C environment for
testing, since it'd all be under one roof. :)

Could this be done by generating make files and running GCC through
shell(), or am I dreaming?

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation