_[French]_Un_site_dédié_à_Révolution

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sat Jul 2 02:00:39 EDT 2005

Ludovic THEBAULT wrote:
>> In the meantime, there are already Japanese and German discussion
>> boards for Rev, included in the Links page at revJournal:
>> <http://www.revjournal.com/links/index.html>
>>
>> If you start a French list/discussion board I'll happily add it to
>> that page.
>
> The french list exists, but there is only one message by month !
>
> We need more participants !

I just added it to the revJournal Link pages -- hopefully we can raise
the group's visibility and attract more membership.  I know there's
plenty of French-speaking Rev users, so if the word gets out it
shouldn't be too hard to make that list quite lively.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Managing Editor, revJournal