Massive distribution

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Fri Jul 1 19:51:23 EDT 2005

 On Behalf Of
> Pierre Sahores

> > PS : who working with Revolution on Windows system ?
>
> In beetwin others, see MisterX, alias Xavier Bury, as one of ours
> best geeks in about windows (and M3's or speedways passioned.. ;-)

You're too kind Pierre ;) Im sure my mom will be happy to hear i've reached
geekdomness ;) All i know, is that i learn all i can...

And Pierre, that's a Z3 Coupe, not just a plain M3 Sedan - that's like
comparing a C++ to Rev Scripting in the fun side of the equation...

But dont worry about it, my mom doesn't know what rev or c++ is anyway but i
think she's impressing everyone tell them i do c++ ;)

cheers
Xav