Dreamcard Spell Check

Derek Bump webmaster at dreamscapesoftware.com
Fri Jul 1 18:45:12 EDT 2005

Douglas Gilliland wrote:
> I'm new to Revolution and can't find a spell check built into the
> program. Any suggestions other than purchasing a spell check program?
> I'm working on a G4 PowerBook, and Tiger's  built-in spell check
> doesn't work.

Doug,

At the moment I am working on a Spell Checker Plugin for Revolution and
Dreamcard.  It includes current dictionary(s) and checks the spelling of
button/field labels as well as field contents.

Give me a few days, I'll get back to work on it, and maybe I'll have
something for you and everyone else.

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software