Re: [FR] [EN] Re: _[French]_Un_site_dédié_à_Révolution

Pierre Sahores psahores at easynet.fr
Fri Jul 1 11:46:07 EDT 2005

Grettings Yves,

Yves COPPE wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm a french revolution user (not a professionnal programmer), just
> an hobby (coming from Hypercard).
>
> My english is bad, I have to do all my best so that my questions
> are understood.
>
> I've asked many questions on the list in english language.
>
> Everybody who answered me was very kind with my bad english, tried
> to well understand what I mean and NOBODY has made any least
> malicious remark concerning the bad use of the language.

Our lists, our friendly and always helpfull relationships are one of
the core part of the Revolution paradigm power. Even the RunRev Corp.
banks would have to know about that when they have to watch to the
RunRev's business plan..., i think ;-)

> So I feel good with this list where I can find professionnal
> answers to my (newbie) questions.
>
> I'm afraid if we choose to go onto another list, we should loose
> some qualtiy in the answers.

Not sure as long as we just would have to liesten and respond to just
one more list, not dedicated to divide our common efforts but to help
the french hobbyist that Rev exists as a very powerfull development
tool, even if they are too lasy to come to english to meet both XTalk
and our great community :-)

Best Regards,

--
Bien cordialement, Pierre Sahores