Suggestion for correcting the IDE's script editor

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Fri Jul 1 10:25:10 EDT 2005

Good idea Jim. I don't know if it will get done but I've seen this
before and it works. I've seen it in using applescript and frontier
runtime etc.
(or maybe that was one editor with multiple language choices?!?!?!)

Thanks

Tom

On Jul 1, 2005, at 8:27 AM, Jim Bufalini wrote:

> So, maybe instead of trying to make The Editor a one size fits all
> (which
> will never happen), publish a standard against which 3rd party
> programmers
> can write alternate editors, which the debugger, and other elements of
> the
> IDE will use in the same fashion that it uses The Editor.

Macintosh PowerBook G-4 OSX 10.3.9, OS 9.2.2, 1.25 GHz, 512MB RAM, Rev
2.6

Advanced Media Group
Eagle Works Art & Sculpture
Semantic Compaction Systems